1. Personal data processing policy SC Tech Storm SRL, as administrator of the online store www.techstormagency.com, respects the privacy and security of personal data processing of each client. According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy, Tech Storm SRL manages in safe conditions and exclusively for the purposes presented below, the personal data that are provided.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, the registered persons, as data subjects, have the following rights: right of access to personal data, right of intervention on the data, right of opposition, right to go to court, right to information. Any information provided by the data subjects will be considered and will represent the express consent that the personal data be used by Tech Storm SRL in accordance with the purposes mentioned below. Your personal data can be updated or deleted from the database, by request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone has the right to object, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes. The processing of personal data is done in compliance with the following principles:
• Notification. The personal data operator is notified to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
• Legality. The processing of personal data is done on the basis and in accordance with the legal provisions;
• Well determined purpose. Any processing of personal data is done for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and subsequently processed;
• Confidentiality. The persons who process, on behalf of an institution, personal data have provided in the employment contract and in the job description a confidentiality clause;
• The consent of the data subject. Any processing of personal data, except for the processing of data from the categories strictly mentioned in Law 677/2001, may be performed only if the data subject has given his express and unequivocal consent to that processing;
• Information. The information of the persons is made by the institution that processes the personal data of the data subject; • Protection of data subjects. The data subjects have the right to access the data that are processed, to intervene on them, to oppose and not to be subject to an individual decision, as well as the right to address the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the court of the trial for the defense of any rights guaranteed by law, which have been violated;
Tech Storm SRL does not encourage SPAM, does not provide your e-mail address to third parties (individuals or legal entities), does not offer, does not exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this site, does not disclose your e-mail address mail to other people who access the pages of this site.
• Security. Personal data security measures are established in such a way as to ensure an adequate level of security of personal data.
3. Security of collected and processed data SC Tech Storm S.R.L. uses security methods and technologies, together with policies applied to employees and working procedures, including control, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The servers on which the site is hosted are protected from physical and remote access, being installed in technically and security-appropriate premises. We make all reasonable, commercially justified efforts to protect your personal data collected, analyze new technologies in the field and, where appropriate, apply them to upgrade our security systems. Also, the hardware and software infrastructure used by S.C. Tech Storm S.R.L., is periodically reviewed for security.
TechStormAgency.com uses a secure, encrypted internet connection to prevent interception. Registration and authentication on www.techstormagency.com involves USER and password. For any questions, interested persons can contact us at email@example.com
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.techstormagency.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|No records found|